Sweep and Attack From De La Riva With Multiple-Time World Champion Mikey Musumeci’s Guide To Some Of The Strongest Variations On This Classic Guard!
- Mikey Musumeci is the most successful American black belt competitor in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, winning multiple world championships and competing at an elite level his entire career. This is volume three of Mikey’s continuing berimbolo instructional series, teaching every detail of his signature technical system to share his keys to success with the jiu-jitsu world.
- Mikey Musumeci is the most successful American black belt competitor ever, and his De La Riva guard is his go-to bottom game at the elite levels
- Learn all the most effective and entries, including nine of the most common ways to get into the De La Riva
- Mikey shows you how to work from effective and important De La Riva guard variations, including Deep DLR, hugging DLR, and more
- These techniques are proven to work against bigger, stronger opponents and now you can see the important details that make big differences