Sale Best Seller
The Ge Guard by Gezary Matuda
- Gezary teaches the same setups and strategies that helped her earn 5 world championship titles!
- Safely pull into guard and go on the attack with slick sweeps, and secure submissions!
- Use a variety of effective guards that work at the highest levels of competition.
- Develop consistent attacks from spider guard, De La Riva, X-Guard, and MORE!
- Fine-tune your grips with alternate variations provides adequate control and hides your attacks!
|How to Pull Guard||1:03|
|Guard Pull to Balloon Sweep||2:43|
|Balloon Sweep to Armbar||3:58|
|Tripod Sweep Variation||9:18|
|Closed Guard to Open Guard ArmBar||12:07|
|Open Guard Armbar to Omoplata||15:57|
|Omoplata to triangle||19:04|
|Scissor Sweep Attempt to Loop Choke||2:44|
|Spider Scissor Sweep||7:15|
|Spider Scissor Sweep to Triangle||12:15|
|Spider Scissor Sweep to Omoplata||14:35|
|Spider Scissor to RDLR Rollover Sweep||17:08|
|Collar and Sleeve to De La Riva Sweep||19:07|
|Cross Sleeve De La Riva Rollover Sweep||23:10|
|Deep De La Riva Sweep to Leg Drag||26:25|
|De La Riva to Armbar||29:25|
|De La Riva to Triangle||33:22|
|De La Riva to Technical standup sweep||34:49|
|Spider Stomp to Technical Standup Sweep||0|
|Spider Stomp to Double Pants Sweep||2:06|
|Spider Stomp Double Pants Sweep to Straight Ankle Lock||3:37|
|Spider Underhook Sweep||5:51|
|Spider Spin to Knee Bar||8:26|
|X Guard to Technical Standup Sweep||10:26|
|X Guard to double pants sweep||12:38|
|Reverse X guard to Kneebar||14:28|
|X Guard to tripod Sweep||16:35|
|X Guard tripod sweep to Kneebar||18:51|
|Single Leg X Bump Sweep||21:07|