Sale Best Seller
The Deepest Half by Dallas Niles
Master Every Aspect Of The Deep Half Guard And Turn It Into One Of Your Strongest Positions With Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt Dallas Niles
- Dive deep into deep half fundamentals and take a look at some of the best entries using the knee shield.
- Understand the fight for the underhook and know exactly what to do if your opponent beats you to it.
- Utilize high level escapes from the back and from mount as entries into deep half.
- Shock your opponent with a sneaky shin on shin entry into deep half while your opponent is standing.
- Check out numerous variations of sweeps from all types of different positions.
- Dallas is a Lovato black belt who now runs his own successful academy, Method Jiu-Jitsu in Tulsa Oklahoma
- Make sure you know all the top level submissions from half guard including the calf slicer, knee bar, and so much more!
|Deep Half Guard Fundamentals||1:39|
|Deep Half Entry from Knee Shield||9:28|
|Deep Half Guard Recovery when Opponent beats us to the Underhook||17:05|
|Mount Escape to Deep Half Entry||23:33|
|Back Escape from Underhook side to Deep Half Entry||29:16|
|Back Escape from Overhook side to Deep Half Entry||35:09|
|Dip Under Deep Half Entry on Standing Opponent||0|
|Shin on Shin Entry when Opponent is standing||3:09|
|Back Door Sweep Variation 1 (Hands Posted)||13:42|
|Back Door Sweep Variation 2 (Crab Ride)||19:01|
|Omoplata / Monoplata from Opponent turning and facing||23:51|
|Back Door Sweep Variation 3 (Leg Lift)||31:21|
|Knee Bar Sweep||12:38|
|Double Belt Grip Variation||16:30|