Dismantle and Shut Down the De La Riva Guard with Multiple Time IBJJF Medalist Nathan Mendelsohn and Begin Passing With A Plan For Slicing Up The Guard
- Nathan Mendelsohn is a former world ranked black belt and multiple time IBJJF Medalist with an IBJJF American National Title to his credit.
- Attack and pass the De La Riva guard with solid solutions and formulas from an experienced high level competitor.
- Back your opponents into a corner and take them out of their comfort zone as you deconstruct the De La Riva and smash through even the most aggressive guards.
- Explore multiple passing options that include the knee slice, leg weave, long step and other signature techniques from Mendelsohn that will help you leave your opponent’s legs in your rearview mirror.
- Learn how to avoid common pitfalls of the De La Riva and what to do if the guard player attempts to transition to other guards like the 50/50 and deep half guard, so you can stay one step ahead of your opponents.
- Clear the knee shield, defend the berimbolo, stop the kiss of the dragon, and more, in this complete guide to shutting down one of modern BJJ’s most dangerous and popular guard platforms.