Sale Best Seller
The Shallow Lasso Guard by Matt Leighton
- Leighton is a BJJ black belt, coach, and co-owner of Citadel Jiu-Jitsu.
- Cover a wide range of essential concepts including entries, sweeps, submissions, and even defensive tools for the shallow lasso guard!
- Consistently secure the shallow lasso with entries against BOTH standing and kneeling opponents as well as closed guard.
- After securing the shallow lasso guard, learn to immediately go on the attack with powerful off-balancing techniques that make submissions and sweeps much easier to secure!
- Master submissions sequences that will have you threading between high-level submissions that overwhelm opponents.
- Use the shallow lasso to prevent guard passers from blowing past your guard with stifling grips and a plethora of offensive options!
- Matt Leighton Provides A Complete Game Plan In This 3-Part Masterclass On The Ins And Outs For Using The Shallow Lasso Guard!
|Entrance Setups - From Closed Guard||1:56|
|From Opponent on Knees||6:13|
|Offense - Triangle||0|
|Knee Hug Finish In Triangle||14:25|
|Palm Up Armbar In Triangle||20:03|
|Switching Between Omoplata and Triangle||23:33|
|Knee Hook When Far Leg Up||28:02|
|Pull-In Armbar When Opponent Controls Far Pant||33:07|
|Over the Top Armbar||38:41|
|Defense - Explanation of Defending Step Over||0|
|Deep Lasso - Roll Through to Omoplata||4:24|
|John Wayne Sweep||15:38|
|Passing to Lasso Side - Switch to De La Riva||21:31|
|Passing to the Outside Leg - Entry to 50/50||31:08|
|Double Under Defense - Being Lifted||40:29|
|Double Under Defense - Collar Trap to Triangle||45:29|