Sale Best Seller
The Slovenian Judo System by Aljaz Sedej
- Aljaž Sedej shares his favorite throws, grip fighting details, kuzushi strategies, and MORE!
- Use battle tested grip breaks that apply to any stance you encounter, and immediately go on the attack.
- Unlock your Uchi Mata with next level details that Sedej simplifies in a way that anyone can use.
- Develop go-to ne waza techniques that crack through your opponent’s defense.
- Learn Kata Guruma variations that are hard to stop, and easily combined with other techniques.
- Level up your Judo with The Slovenian Judo System from Aljaž Sedej!
|How to break ai-yotsu grip||1:22|
|How to break kenka-yotsu grip||7:13|
|Switch your opponent stand to prepare uchi mata||13:12|
|How to avoid uchi mata||23:15|
|Kataguruma and variations||0|
|Put your opponent out of balance to get better grip||11:56|
|O soto gari||18:59|
|Hip uchimata (ai-yotsu)||0|
|Newaza part 1||16:34|
|Newaza part 2||28:36|