Sale Best Seller
Utilizing Underhooks & Overhooks From Closed Guard by Mason Fowler
- Make your closed guard GREAT with Submissions Underground Champ and ADCC Trials Winner Mason Fowler!
- Keep opponents trapped in your closed guard with Fowler’s battle tested methods of controlling posture, creating angles, and removing frames.
- Set up endless attacks from both the underhook and overhook positions, including combination attacks that exploit your opponent’s defensive measures.
- Lock on to opponents with the reverse omoplata position and set up sweeps, triangles, armbars, and MORE!
- Systemize your closed guard with an easy-to-follow blueprint laid out by one of the most dominant grapplers today, Mason Fowler!
- Upgrade Your Closed Guard With Go-To Attacks Using Underhooks And Overhooks To Control, Dominate, And Submit Your Opponents With Mason Fowler!
|Controlling posture with overhook||1:15|
|Framing under posted hands||6:51|
|Transitioning from half guard, getting smashed, frame knee and go to closed guard||13:36|
|Attacking from underhook/shoulder clamp - butterfly sweep||18:03|
|Opponent straightens arm, back take||27:26|
|Underhook - opponent frames, head & arm choke||0|
|Undertook -opponents frames, back take||5:53|
|Underhook - opponent frames, butterfly sweep||10:18|
|Attacking from two overhooks, far side kimura||12:29|
|Far side kimura - opponent locks hands, sit up sweep||18:17|
|Grabbing belt, attack triangle||21:20|
|Rubber guard- clearing the head- attack armlock||25:46|
|Clear head- opponent frames, we go to omoplata position- look for triangle||0|
|Finishing the triangle by hooking the leg with the overhook||3:49|
|Reverse omoplata position, grab their head, bait them to drive into you, open leg and catch triangle||8:01|
|Reverse omoplata position, rolling armlock||12:07|
|Rubber guard, clear head, finish basic omoplata (opponent head to the left)||17:18|
|Rubber guard, clear head, opponent drives into you, hook leg, maso plata||23:51|
|Omoplata crucifix (reaction of opponent stacking you)||0|
|Omoplata crucifix to collar choke (opponent bridges back to counteract the shoulder lock)||5:06|
|Opponent seated, pass lapel across the back. Kick backwards to use momentum to sweep. Fall back and finish omoplata||8:32|
|Countering the jump over - block legs and turn, invert and frame||14:03|
|Countering the roll, roll & finish traditional omoplata||19:11|
|Bonus techniques - Double unders to takedown||23:18|