Sale Best Seller
How To Tap Higher Belts: The Secrets To Getting Good At Grappling Fast by Jay Rodriguez
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
jay rodriguezProfessional Fighter
- Jay Rodriguez shocked the grappling world with a triumphant performance at the West Coast ADCC trials where he submitted every opponent and now he looks to share his game-changing strategies with YOU!
- Build a winning strategy against opponents with more experience with Jay’s blueprint for rapid improvement!
- This includes easy-to-learn drills and concepts that give you the winning edge over much more experienced competition.
- Develop a go-to takedown strategy with hand fighting details, superior setups, and highly effective takedowns.
- Consistently put opponents into hard to defend territory that allows for efficient back takes and brutal submissions that Jay has used in his meteoric rise in the grappling world.
- Breakdown key defensive strategies to escape leg entanglements, leg attacks, closed guard, half guard, and more!
- Build A Top-Tier Grappling Strategy With Rising Star Jay Rodriguez And His Masterclass On Tapping Higher Belts!
|Basics of hand fighting||0:45|
|Underhook to kneetap||3:02|
|High crotch to double leg||16:33|
|High crotch to single leg||22:49|
|Snap down circle to the back||0|
|Snap down fake anaconda to the back||6:00|
|Front head throw by||9:39|
|Putting hooks in from standing rear body lock||12:48|
|Knee pinch take down||20:12|
|Table top takedown||23:21|
|Far knee far ankle||26:30|
|Getting hooks in from turtle||0|
|Attacking the back||7:31|
|Escaping closed guard||4:23|
|Escaping bottom half guard||7:20|
|Passing from top half||11:14|
|Hand fight drill||14:21|
|Body lock pass||16:29|