Sale Best Seller
Basic Old School Defenses by Elan Santiago
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt Elan Santiago Brings It Back To The Basics With These High Caliber Old School Defensive Techniques That Have Proved Their Effectiveness Year After Year
- Recover your guard from any position using a proper hip escape from both the inside and the outside.
- Avoid a single leg takedown with an escape that results in an effective sweep.
- Stop getting smashed in the mount or knee on belly using techniques that have been working for decades.
- Explore the ins and outs of the half guard position and make sure you have an answer for all of your opponents attacks.
- Escape from multiple variations of back control and learn how to defend against some of the most commonly used submissions.
- Bring your Jiu Jitsu back to the original roots of the art using Elan Santiago’s high level and battle tested techniques.
|Recovering The Guard - Outside Hips Escape||1:06|
|Outside Hips Escape ( Head Detail )||3:00|
|Inside Hips Escape||3:39|
|Single Leg Escape||5:27|
|Knee On The Belly Recovered||9:04|
|Knee On The Belly Recovered 2||10:31|
|Giving The Mount||11:46|
|Giving The Mount 2||14:30|
|Giving The Mount 3||17:08|
|Escapes From The Mount Take - From Half Guard||0|
|Recovering The Half Guard||3:46|
|Recovering The Half Guard 2||6:25|
|Hip Bump From Choke Position||8:26|
|Giving The Back||12:02|
|Going To One Leg (When The Hip Is High)||14:11|
|Armlock Escape 2||19:57|
|Escapes From Turtle - Recovering The Guard||22:55|
|Rolling To Half Guard||26:54|
|Escape The Back Control - Basic Escape Of 2 Hooks In||0|
|Basic Escape Of 2 Hooks In 2||5:09|
|Basic Escape Of 2 Hooks In 3||7:24|
|Defending The Choke||10:09|
|Footlock From Body Triangle||17:23|
|Escape The Turtle With 2 Hooks||18:53|
|Escape From 1 Hook Control||22:07|
|Escape From Reserve Side Control - Escape From Reverse Control||25:12|
|Sweep From Reverse Control||27:23|
|Sweep Hooking The Head||29:13|
|Going To The Back||31:40|
|Escape From North South - Crossing The Legs||34:01|