Learn From One Of The Best Instructors There Is
- Roy Dean has long been recognized as one of the best teachers there is
- This is your opportunity to learn everything you need to know to reach the next belt
- Learn techniques that have been proven effective time and time again
- Transform your entire game
- This is your chance to accelerate your belt progression
The key to effective Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) is a solid understanding of the fundamentals.
In this classic 2 hour instructional, Roy Dean outlines his blue belt requirements for BJJ.
Mount escapes, sidemount escapes, armlocks, chokes, leg locks, guard passes and takedowns are all clearly detailed. Also included are perspectives on the journey from white belt to black belt, a look at BJJ combinations, and competition footage.
"I've personally seen quite a few white to blue belt instructional videos, but this one has set a new standard. The instruction is clear and concise and the production itself is top notch. I can only hope that Roy chooses to produce more videos in the future for all of us to benefit from, especially for purple belt and higher."
"I think that any blue belt that became proficient at the techniques shown would have an excellent base from which to pursue further study of BJJ, and he would be able to justify and defend his ranking against all comers."
This is a digital download at it's optimal resolution, playable on any computer, tablet, or digital device.