Learn From One Of The Best Instructors There Is
- Roy Dean has long been recognized as one of the best teachers there is
- This is your opportunity to learn everything you need to know to reach the next belt
- Learn techniques that have been proven effective time and time again
- Transform your entire game
- This is your chance to accelerate your belt progression
Brown Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is not just about being effective. It s about being efficient.
In this 2 hour HD instructional, Roy Dean shows practitioners how to lead the physical debate through pressure and movement options.
A special time in the development of all jiu jitsu players, brown belt is a rediscovery of the basics, with the aim of perfect execution.
"This is Roy Deans most advanced, most informative and most sophisticated instructional yet. It's absolutely packed with techniques, combinations and details that will take your techniques, and especially your attacks, to the next level."
"'Brown Belt Requirements: Pressure and Efficiency' is well balanced between being advanced and being accessible. Although much of it is beyond my current skill level, it provides a reference point of where I would like to get to and how to get there. This set has changed the way I practice Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and I'm glad that I purchased it."
- K. Saiki
This is a digital download at it's optimal resolution, playable on any computer, tablet, or digital device.