Sale Best Seller
Closed Guard Masterclass by Nicholas Meregali
- Learn how to maintain control over opponents from closed guard with multiple grip variations and attack strategies that adapt to each scenario.
- Deal with stacking pressure by using Meregali’s battle tested submission system that is especially effective against larger opponents.
- Maintain your guard with superior grips and mobility concepts that keep your opponent trapped with no hope to pass!
- Make your closed guard a formidable weapon in your arsenal that you can apply against opponents of ALL shapes and sizes.
- Use the same closed guard combinations that Nicholas Meregali has deployed at the highest levels of the sport!
|How to control your partner - How to set up your closed guard to attack - Body Mobility - Hip up/down - Shoulder escape - Sleeve, triceps, collar controlling||0:46|
|Arm Pit Controlling - Retention and simplest sweep||0|
|Real movement from that position||21:12|
|2 ways to choke||46:41|
|Belt Controlling - Triangle||0|
|Arm locks - Traditional submission||0|
|Arm bar from being smashed||12:42|
|Arm bar from being smashed to triangle or omoplata||25:30|
|Standing up Sweep||34:26|
|Back take from the Closed Guard||43:31|
|Drills - Arm bar||53:57|
|Come up sweep||1:04:16|