Sale Best Seller
Muay Thai Masterclass: Legends Edition by Jean Charles Skarbowsky
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Jean Charles SkarbowskyProfessional Fighter
- See how all of these legendary fighters approach the game with their unique insights into the striking game
- Get fight instruction from champions like Samy Sana, Rafi Bohic, Krongsak Sakkasem, and more on this one series
- Each legendary instructor goes through five techniques each, giving you a mix of everyone’s best from the ring
- Use punches, kicks, elbows, and knees to defend yourself in effective and innovative ways that each instructor specialized in during their career
- Find out how you can change up your offense and defense using each coach’s little tips on the move, and find what works best for you
|Technique #1 - Fabio Pinca. Counter against a Lead-leg Middle-kick attack||2:34|
|Rafi Bohic. How to defend in clinch when your opponent chokes you and how to strike back||4:53|
|Stephane Nikiema. A technique including fists, knees, and a throw.||7:24|
|Bobo Sacko. How to dodge a high kick and how to counter||10:34|
|Krongsak Sakkasem. How to fight against someone with good knees||12:47|
|Robert Kaennorasing. A Teep technique||15:25|
|Jean-Charles Skarbowsky. The basic feint in Boxing||16:43|
|Technique #2 - Fabio Pinca.||0|
|Samy Sana. A catch and counter technique||7:19|
|Bobo Sacko. How to counter a Teep||10:22|
|Krongsak Sakkasem. The Left kick and the left punch||11:32|
|Robert Kaennorasing. How to send a strong kick||13:05|
|Jean-Charles Skarbowsky. A grab technique||13:53|
|Technique #3 - Fabio Pinca||17:18|
|Technique #4 - Fabio Pinca||0|
|Technique #5 - Fabio Pinca||17:53|