Sale Best Seller
No Gi Sneaky Submissions by Kaelum Kalista
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Kaelum KalistaProfessional Fighter
Drastically Improve Your Finishing Rate On The Mat With Some Of The Sneakiest Submissions That Black Belt Kaelum Kalista Has Been Using While Competing At The Highest Levels
- Dive into 4 detailed chapters focused on numerous variations of some of the sneakiest and most successful submissions in No-Gi.
- Use the bully triangle or quickly transition to the triangle from the back and submit your opponent with ease.
- Check out multiple high level arm lock variations and have your opponent tapping before they know what hit them.
- Master a series of sneaky chokes from tons of different unsuspecting positions such as bottom side control.
- Utilize the brutal calf and bicep slicer to quickly submit your opponent or to help with guard retention.
|Chapter I. TRIANGLES. Triangle from back||1:06|
|Chapter II. ARMLOCKS. Intro||13:18|
|Chapter III. CHOKES. Intro||0|
|10 finger guillotine||0:19|
|Arm triangle from close guard||1:50|
|Flytrap from bottom side||4:36|
|Nogi baseball bet choke||6:13|
|Part IV. SLICERS. Intro||10:38|
|Guard retention slicer||11:11|
|Open guard slicer||13:20|
|Bonus technique. Invisible heel hook||21:37|