The Deep De La Riva Guard by Nicholas Meregali
Nicholas MeregaliProfessional Fighter
Sweep and submit opponents with this systematic and aggressive open guard from Nicholas Meregali, including the deep De La Riva offense he has mastered
- Nicholas Meregali is one of the pound-for-pound best black belts on Earth, with multiple world championships and a devastating open guard
- Combine deep De La Riva, De La Riva X, collar and sleeve, and more for maximum results, shown step-by-step on this 4-part series
- Use simple sweeps with big results, as Nicholas explains how to use techniques that work at all levels, with small details that make each move even stronger
- Perfect your open guard with drills that Nicholas uses to keep himself sharp and work from his guard better
|Introduction of DeLaRiva X guard||1:39|
|Sweep from collar and sleeve||30:29|
|Single leg sweep||43:45|
|Sweep without hand grips||0|
|Sweep from Spider guard||10:22|
|Arm drag to single leg||36:02|
|Berimbolo to Leg-Drag||4:19|
|DLR X guard to the back||13:11|
|Berimbolo to the back||23:32|
|Simple sweep to half guard||36:03|
|Counter attack the knee slice taking the back||0|
|Drilling bake takes||13:46|
|Triangle and Omoplata from DLR||19:20|
Learn The Open Guard System That Multiple-Time Black Belt World Champion Nicholas Meregali Uses To Dominate Elite Black Belts, Including His Signature Deep De La Riva Secrets
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Nicholas Meregali has been one of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu’s most successful athletes in recent years, as he has dominated his way to multiple black belt world championships with his aggressive open guard. Now you can learn the keys to his deep De La Riva guard, including his signature De La Riva X guard, on his new 4-part instructional series.
See the best ways to set up your guard, and then how to transition into Nicholas’s signature deep De La Riva. This system will give you a lot of offensive options, and you can combine it with his collar and sleeve techniques for a series sweeping arsenal.
Use Nicholas’s sweeps, submissions, and back takes to start building a dangerous system that is constantly off-balancing and looking for offense. These are the same moves that Nicholas uses in competition, and he explains how you can find success with the same techniques that have worked for him.
Included on this 4-part instructional series are drills that Nicholas used to build his skill from open guard, and he uses now to stay sharp. With these drills, not only can this series give you knowledge but also the tools to get on the mat and start really enforcing your guard game.
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Introduction DVD
- Introduction of DeLaRiva X guard
- Sweep from collar and sleeve
- Single leg sweep
- Sweep without hand grips
- Linking positions
- Sweep from Spider guard
- Linking positions
- Arm drag to single leg
- Drilling Arm-drag
- Timed sweep
- Berimbolo to Leg-Drag
- Drilling positions
- DLR X guard to the back
- Berimbolo to the back
- Simple sweep to half guard
- Counter attack the knee slice taking the back
- Drilling back takes
- Triangle and Omoplata from DLR
- Loop Choke
- Drilling submissions