The Pendejo Guard by Craig Jones
CRAIG JONESProfessional Fighter
Go Inside One Of Craig Jones’s Favorite New Positions, The Pendejo Guard, And See How To Use This to Start Getting A Real Grip For Your Offense With This Free Series From The ADCC Medalist - Including A Never Before Shown Heel Hook Finish That Will Change The Way You Attack The Leg!
- Craig teaches you how to set up and fight from this new modern position that lets you grip longer and work for serious attacks
- After collecting multiple prestigious titles in the sport of kickboxing Wrestle up, off balance in multiple directions, and throw in false reaps for direct avenues to the legs with Craig’s advice
- The Pendejo guard position is a new modern grappling hybrid of open guard that Craig and others have been having huge success - learn why here
- This series has Craig Jones, one of grappling’s most prolific leg lockers, teaching you a new & never before shown heel hook finish from the cross ashi!
- The Mexican Ground Karate grappling star has built a reputation out of being a notorious finisher on the mat, a detailed instructor as a coach, and one of the sport’s unique personalities
- Get this series FREE today on BJJ Fanatics and start learning from one of the best in the sport today
|Off Balance to Wrestle Up||13:11|
|Never Before Seen Heel Hook Exposure||33:46|