Closed Guard Reintroduced by Adam Wardzinski
Adam WardzinskiProfessional Fighter
Adam Wardzinski Reintroduces The Closed Guard In This 6-Part Instructional Designed To Modernize The Closed Guard!
- Develop a high-level closed guard strategy with Adam’s easy-to-follow system designed to control opponents, set up secure submissions/sweeps, back takes, and MORE!
- Dismantle the opponent's posture with simple techniques that trap them into a deep closed guard that allows you to set up endless closed guard attacks.
- Revitalize classic techniques with modern adaptations that will help you better control opponents, avoid being stacked, and develop a higher percentage offense from closed guard.
- Catch ‘em off guard with Adam’s super slick shotgun armbar series!Use positions like the outside De La Riva, inside De La Riva, lasso guard, spider guard, and more.
- Adam Wardzinski is a BJJ Black Belt and international competitor known for creative guard attacks as well as an uncanny ability to teach top-tier techniques!
|Overview to closed guard||1:00|
|Dealing with opponents control from hands on the hips||6:56|
|Dealing with double bicep control||11:31|
|Shotgun armbar counter for double bicep control||15:43|
|Breaking opponents control of your upper body||23:44|
|Dealing with a stalling opponent||30:45|
|High guard setup||34:14|
|Cross grip control to break posture and set angle for attack||39:50|
|Omoplata from a failed scissor sweep||15:06|
|Armbar from closed guard||22:27|
|Triangle from closed guard||28:30|
|Armbar when opponent defends classic triangle||36:02|
|Reverse triangle when opponent defends classic triangle||40:27|
|Kimura when opponent blocks triangle with arm||46:58|
|Connecting submissions from closed guard||0|
|Two on one||5:35|
|Lapel control to omoplata||11:32|
|2 on 1 Arm drag to back take||16:29|
|Spinning armbar from armdrag||23:47|
|Bow and arrow from the armdrag||28:28|
|Closed guard belt grip to triangle||33:58|
|Closed guard belt grip to Omoplata and monoplata||39:43|
|Shotgun armbar from closed guard||0|
|Shotgun armbar connections||5:57|
|Cross collar choke||14:44|
|Lapel cross grip choke||20:16|
|Cross collar defense to armbar counter||32:38|
|Cross grip control to armbar||40:38|
|Sweep counter to when opponent stacks||0|
|Hip bump sweep||7:48|
|Failed hip bump to arm attacks||12:13|
|Hip bump triangle||18:37|
|Posture break to shoulder crunch sweep||21:40|
|Shoulder crunch armbar||31:12|
|Arm wrap back take||0|
|Arm wrap triangle||6:26|
|Arm trap half butterfly sweep||11:31|
|Establishing guard when opponent stands||17:59|
|Muscle sweep when opponent stands||21:01|
|Ankle pick from failed muscle sweep||26:18|
|Double sleeve grip balloon sweep||29:09|
Make Your Closed Guard A Fresh And Viable Weapon In Today’s Modern Approach To Jiu-Jitsu With World-Class Competitor Adam Wardzinski!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Closed Guard is an absolutely essential position that EVERY Jiu-Jitsu practitioner should be very familiar with. Yet, in today’s modern approach it is often overlooked. Thankfully, Adam Wardzinski is here to reintroduce the closed guard with modern adaptations that breathe fresh life into this critical position. In this 6-part series you will learn to control opponents from closed guard, secure sweeps, snag submissions, take the back, and MORE!
Adam Wardzinski is one of the premiere black belt competitors in the sport. He is known for having one of the overall best guards in Jiu-Jitsu, and with his latest series he sets his sights on the closed guard. With the 6-part series you will learn to consistently break the opponent's posture, shut down any hopes of passing, and then layer on the offense. Closed Guard Reintroduced is designed from the ground up to make your closed guard a valuable asset in today’s modern approach to Jiu-Jitsu.