Sale Best Seller
Basic Judo Leg Grabs by Shintaro Higashi
Don’t limit your takedown arsenal, learn Judo Leg Grabs with Shintaro Higashi.
- There is a reason that major tournaments banned leg grabs, they are TOO effective!
- Perfect for Jiu-Jitsu athletes where leg grabs are permitted.
- Exploit a hybrid style approach that combines the best aspects of stand up grappling.
- Shintaro teaches you how to approach Leg Grabs as a system, instead of flashy one-off techniques.
- Kick it old school, with the classic Kata Guruma!
- Don’t rely on superior athleticism for a big throw, instead incorporate Judo Leg Grabs to secure the takedown efficiently!
|Intro||0 - 1:04|
|Double leg takedown l-morotegari||1:04 - 6:21|
|High C||6:21 - 11:13|
|Single leg takedowns||11:13 - 17:02|
|Putting them together||17:02 - 22:50|
|Entries through the arms||22:50 - 29:34|
|Attacking the legs from the sleeve grip, right vs right||0 - 7:42|
|Leg attacks off lapel grip, right vs right||7:42 - 15:35|
|Strategy for lefties||15:35 - 22:14|
|Cross body leg pick||22:14 - 28:19|
|Kataguruma||0 - 8:22|
|Yoko Kataguruma||8:22 - 11:27|
|Failed Kataguruma finish||11:27 - 17:56|
|Double leg sleigh||17:56 - 22:53|
|How to approach the leg grabs as a system||22:53 - 30:55|
|Using Ashi Waza to setup leg grabs||30:55 - 36:54|
|Outro||36:54 - 37:57|