Sale Best Seller
Exploring The Empty Half Guard by Daniel Paul Pollaccia
Introduce The Empty Half Guard Into Your Game And Start Finding Sweeps, Submissions, And Transitions From Everywhere With Daniel Paul Pollaccia
- Check out the best variations of the empty half guard that second degree Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt Daniel Paul Pollaccia has used in the highest levels of competition.
- Look at entries into the empty half guard from a series of guard passes such as the leg drag pass, Toreando pass, and others.
- Pair it with effective kimura and guillotine sweeps and land in the most dominant position.
- Master a whole list of high level submissions that are easily accessible from the empty half guard.
- Utilize the best transitions from this position by adding these creative techniques into your repertoire and continuously catch your opponent off guard.
|Details Of The Position||1:32|
|Entries - Torreando Pass Entry||4:52|
|Over/Under Pass Entry||7:43|
|Leg Drag Pass Entry||9:51|
|Stepover Entry From Side Control||11:39|
|Wedge Escape Entry From Side Control||13:54|
|Entry From Side Control When Opponent Blocks Hips||15:52|
|Foot Grab Entry From Side Control||17:35|
|Forward Sweeps - Over/Under Sweep||20:01|
|Double Under Sweep||22:26|
|Head & Arm Sweep||24:03|
|Backward - Rollover Sweep||0|
|Head & Arm Sweep||4:47|
|Gift Wrap Sweep||10:53|
|Submission - Kimura||12:25|
|Transitions - Half Guard Transition||19:08|
|Butterfly Guard Transition||21:29|