Sale Best Seller
Leglock Prevention by Bjorn Friedrich
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
bjorn friedrichProfessional Fighter
- Leglock prevention has become one of the most important topics in BJJ with the rise of the lower half submission game and in this instructional Friedrich reveals an entirely new set of tools to help you prevent some of the most dangerous submissions in the game
- Learn to control and unravel the initial stages of the leglock as you dismantle single leg x guard, x guard, and 50/50 with expert preventative measures
- Prevent dangerous heel hooks from coming to fruition with high level strategies from a BJJ Black belt
- Unlock the Imanari roll and never fall victim to this show stopping submission set-up ever again
- No one can be without the tools to defend themselves from leglocks on the modern day BJJ mat and Friedrich will provide you with the tools to hide your legs effectively and safely
|Leglock Prevention - A New Way Of Dealing With Leglocks||0|
|Technique No. 1 - Control The Single Leg X Guard||4:28|
|Technique No. 2 - Single Leg X Guard Pass I||8:54|
|Technique No. 3 - Single Leg X Guard Pass II||12:30|
|Technique No. 4 - Control Slx Guard From Your Knees||19:14|
|Technique No. 5 - Control And Pass The X Guard I||24:46|
|Technique No. 6 - Control And Pass The X Guard II||28:57|
|Technique No. 7 - Counter The X Guard||31:38|
|Technique No. 8 - Prevent The Reverse 50/50 Heelhook||35:55|
|Technique No. 9 - Pass The Reverse X Guard||39:34|
|Technique No. 10 - Prevent The Inside Hellhook||43:30|
|Technique No. 11 - Prevent The Imanari Roll||45:15|