Sale Best Seller
Octopus Half Guard by Bjorn Friedrich
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
bjorn friedrichProfessional Fighter
- Discover an all-new variation of half guard that will prevent the most commonly used half guard passing strategies.
- Master a position that is pure technique and avoids using strength to execute its numerous attacks.
- Find consistent entries into the Octopus Half Guard so that you can always find a way to use it from the bottom position.
- Explore the connection between the Kimura and the Octopus Half Guard and use it to land a wide range of attacks including the hip bump sweep, rollover sweep, and MORE!
- Build advanced combinations from Octopus Half that will catch opponents by surprise with Björn’s devastating leg locks attacks!
- Unlock An All New Frontier Of Half Guard WIth Björn Friedrich’s 2-Part Course On Octopus Half Guard!
|Basic Techniques. Intro||0|
|Why you need the Octopus Guard||2:45|
|The Kimura & Octopus Half Guard Connection||7:48|
|The classical Kimura Entry||11:11|
|The Hip Bump Sweep||13:55|
|The Roll Over Sweep||21:42|
|Transition into Butterfly Guard||27:13|
|The Barbwire Sweep||33:09|
|Advanced Techniques. Octopus Half Guard to Inside Heel Hook||0|
|Back Take from Octopus Half Guard||3:39|
|Calf Crank from Octopus Half Guard||8:11|
|Toe Hold from Octopus Half Guard||11:19|
|Rolling Toe Hold from Octopus Half Guard||14:43|
|Lockdown & Electric Chair from OHG||18:31|
|Lockdown & Dogfight from OHG||23:07|
|Lockdown & Hip Bump Sweep from OHG||25:43|
|Octopus Half Guard Drills||29:10|