Sale Best Seller
The Blackout Hybrid Cradle System: Pressure Taps by David Petrone
Control, Submit, And Dominate Your Opponent Using These High Level Cradle Techniques And Watch Your Game Grow With Versatile Grappling Technique David And Vincent Petrone
- Incorporate numerous variations of near side and far side cradle attacks and transitions into your game.
- Understand how knee positioning changes the element of control and understand when to use knee on neck vs knee on spine.
- Go over a series of brutal finishes that will have your opponent wishing they were absolutely anywhere else.
- Focus on neck pressure, jaw pressure, and a series of other chokes to ensure you get the tap everytime.
- Directly incorporate this high level wrestling technique into your Jiu Jitsu and quickly see its effectiveness in all of your matches.
|"Knarsenal" Far Side Cradle Assault - Traditional Wade Schalles cradle w/ forehead in temple & knee on ribs||0:45|
|Knee in Ribs/Back||3:51|
|Knee on neck||6:11|
|Knee on face||6:36|
|Option 2 - Knee on spine||7:23|
|Option 3 - Knee on sternum||10:37|
|Option 3 - Opponents own knee on face||13:01|
|Near Side Cradle Knee Attacks - Near Side Cradle w/ chin on ribs||13:31|
|Knee on neck (inside leg)||15:16|
|Knee on neck (outside leg) w/ face crush||16:53|
|Near Side Cradle Knee Pressure & Shin Ride - Forearm attack||17:39|
|Knee Pressure on tibia||20:00|
|Head Pressure & Skull Attacks - Traditional Wade Schalles Cradle w/ forehead in temple and knee on ribs||21:56|
|Pressure Opponents onto belly w/ forehead attack on occipital nerve||24:13|
|Pressure on the jaw with cutting bone to pressure on occipital||25:52|
|Using opponents own knee to pressure face / orbital||27:15|
|Far Side Cradle - Punch Choke Medley - Punch Grip to Jaw Punch Pressure||30:45|
|Nose Punch Pressure to Orbital||34:50|
|Sneaky Esophagus Clamp or Y-Choke||36:00|
|Near Side Cradle - Punch Choke Medley - Punch Grip to Jaw Punch Pressure to Nose Punch Pressure to Orbital Punch Pressure||0|
|Sneaky Esophagus Clamp or Y-Choke||3:43|
|Cradle Smothers - Far Side Cradle Smother||4:53|
|Nearside Cradle Smother||8:38|
|Compression Cradles - Far Side Cradle Compressions||11:51|
|Near Side Cradle Compressions||15:36|
|Far Side Cradle Compression / Split||18:10|
|Cradle Splits - Near Side Cradle split to hips down scar hold||21:01|
|Near side to Far side cradle splits & compression transitions||23:20|
|Jackknife Cradle to inside split||26:54|
|Jackknife Cradle to inside split||31:04|
|Half Guard to Reverse Cradle||34:43|