Sale Best Seller
Building a Guard Passing Game by Samuel Nagai
- Samuel Nagai is a rising star in the sport of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, he is both a black belt and 2022 IBJJF World Championship/Pan Am medalist!
- Learn to build a robust passing system after Samuel guides you through 4 distinct styles of passing.
- Use the knee cut to kick off a rock solid passing approach where you control the action!
- Pass today’s trickiest modern guards like De La Riva, Spider Guard, Lasso Guard, Reverse DLR, Closed Guard, and variations of each!
- Outpace the opposition with toreandos that blend seamlessly with other passes, and can make opponent’s expose their back.
- Force dilemmas onto your opponents where they must choose between having their guard passed or their back taken!
- Samuel lends personal expertise to every technique because he tests them at the highest levels of competition.
- Upgrade Your Passing Beyond A Couple Of Go-To Moves, To A Complete Passing System From Samuel Nagai!
|4 styles of passing||0:24|
|Knee cut from open guard||2:52|
|Knee cut Variation 2||8:07|
|Knee cut vs knee shield||10:32|
|De la riva passing - De la riva leg drag||15:41|
|De la riva Smash pass||22:16|
|De la riva toreando pass||28:19|
|Spider Guard - Step through pass||0|
|Toreando to back take + submissions||7:58|
|Toreando back take kimura||14:07|
|Lasso - Knee cut to side control||17:35|
|Knee cut 2||21:06|
|Knee cut 3||23:45|
|Reverse de la riva - Reverse de la riva estima lock||0|
|Pass to side control||1:47|
|Closed guard - Pass to mount + Ezekiel choke||6:42|
|Smash pass + shoulder lock||11:29|