Sale Best Seller
Devil's Tail Domination by Jay Wadsworth
Turn Your Opponents Gi Into One Of Your Most Dangerous Weapons Using The Devil’s Tail System From Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt Jay Wadsworth
- Use the “tail” of the gi to seamlessly control, dominate, and submit your opponent.
- Look at grip setups from standing and from the half guard and flow right into a series of attacks.
- Utilize these grips to pass the guard from numerous different positions.
- Finish brutal chokes such as the knee on neck baseball bat variation.
- Use knee on belly to help establish your grips with the maximum amount of control.
- Master high level transitions and sequences from establishing the grips to passing the guard all the way to the submission.
|Standing Grip Set Up||0:39|
|Setting up the Devil's tail grip from half guard||1:46|
|Passing Half Guard with the tail||7:22|
|Passing half guard with tail and inserting knee||10:58|
|Passing using cross corners grips||15:02|
|Establishing a solid knee on top to Devils tail||0|
|Knee on neck finish baseball bat version||6:03|
|Triple threat attacks||14:05|
|Countering the near side escape||20:17|