Sale Best Seller
Mastering Muay Thai Elbows & Sweeps by Jompop Kiatphontip
- Jompop shares his favorite setups, counters, combinations,and variations for both hard hitting elbows and efficient sweeps!
- Use tricky feints and fakes to land surprising elbows that your opponent won’t see coming.
- Counter strikes of a wide range with fight-altering elbows.
- Sweep your opponent off their feet with effortless foot sweeps!
- Learn world-class details on how to catch your opponent’s kicks and knees to set up high amplitude foot sweeps!
|Introduction to elbow strikes||0:49|
|The spinning elbow - 2 variants||7:53|
|The side elbow||13:48|
|Opening the guard to land elbows||15:36|
|Elbowing through the guard||17:47|
|Fake hook to up elbow||20:55|
|Fake left push kick (teep) set up to elbow variations||22:44|
|Fake right push kick set up to elbow variations||24:18|
|Catch push kick to elbow counter variations||27:05|
|Catch left push kick to elbow counter variations||29:52|
|Catch right push kick to elbow counter variations||31:02|
|Catch left kick to elbow counter variations||34:44|
|Catch right kick to elbow counter variations||38:22|
|Catch left kick to elbow counter variations||40:10|
|Countering punches with elbow variations||41:10|
|Defending against elbows||48:17|
|Muay Thai sweeps - Catch left push kick and sweep variations||0|
|Catch left body kick and sweep variations||10:14|
|Catch right push kick and sweep variations||16:37|
|Catch right body kick and sweep variations with defence||22:44|
|Catch knee and counter sweep variations||28:41|
|Counter knee in clinch with sweep variations||31:09|
|Defending sweeps from the clinch||36:10|
|Sweeping from the clinch||42:25|