Side Control Attacks & Submissions: Old School Evolution by Fabio Gurgel
Fabio GurgelProfessional Fighter
Learn From The Winningest Jiu-Jitsu Coach In The History Of The Sport
- Stop wondering what to do when you get to side control.
- STAPLE your opponents in SIDE CONTROL and SUBMIT them with these OLD SCHOOL attacks.
- Don’t waste another minute trying the same STALE submissions that have never worked.
- Snatch their limbs and lapels with these long-forgotten CHOKE and JOINT LOCK variations and hidden details!
- Finally connect the dots and create your SIDE CONTROL SUB gameplan.
- Learn From The BJJ Coach Who Has Created The Most Black Belt World Champions
|Armbar with arm trap||0 - 0:45|
|Kimura with arm trap||0:45 - 5:37|
|Choke with arm trap||5:37 - 9:07|
|Fail Choke with arm trap to Bow & Arrow||9:07 - 13:14|
|Fail Choke with arm trap to Bow & Arrow||13:14 - 16:42|
|Fail Kimura with arm trap to armbar||13:14 - 16:42|
|Armbar to Paper-cutter Choke||16:42 - 20:51|
|Strait Jacket Choke with Armbar and wrist lock option||20:51 - 25:42|
|North South Shoulder Lock||25:42 - 29:38|
|Spinning Armbar||0 - 3:50|
|Inverted Armbar from Side Control||3:50 - 8:02|
|Superman Armbar||8:02 - 12:18|
|Americana||12:18 - 14:32|
|Sandwich Armbar||14:32 - 18:30|
|Triangle from Cross Side Mount||18:30 - 21:59|
|Double Under to Armbar||21:59 - 26:16|
|Arm Crush to Arm Bar||26:16 - 29:58|
|Cross Choke from Side Control||0 - 4:47|
|Baseball Bat Choke||4:47 - 8:08|
|Brabo Choke||8:08 - 12:29|
|Brabo Choke Variation||12:29 - 15:45|
|Lapel Choke||15:45 - 20:09|
|Kata Gatame||20:09 - 22:49|
|North South Choke||22:49 - 27:13|
|North South Choke with arm in||27:13 - 29:08|
|Switching Sides when Opponent turns into Single Leg||0 - 4:33|
|Controlling opponent from turning into Rolling Crucifix into Double Under Control||4:33 - 8:34|
|Preventing Opponent from rolling out of side control with Sleeve control||8:34 - 13:08|
|Countering the Underhook to Mount||13:08 - 17:20|
|Backtake Option when opponent turns outside||17:20 - 21:20|
|Head and Neck Control from Turtle to Side Control||21:20 - 24:28|
|Elbow Trap transition to side control or mount||24:28 - 29:54|
Dominate And Finish Your Opponents From Side Control With The Most Successful Coach In The History Of Jiu-Jitsu
Fabio Gurgel Shows You How To STAPLE your opponents in SIDE CONTROL and SUBMIT them with these OLD SCHOOL attacks.
Check Out The Trailer To This Series!
What Will You Learn?
How many times have you gotten to SIDE CONTROL and wondered ‘WHAT DO I DO NOW?’ Don’t waste anymore time learning fancy low percentage moves that rarely work. Let Fabio Gurgel school you on all of the CLASSIC and UNSTOPPABLE chokes and joint locks that the ‘modern’ players will never see coming.
Brabo Choke by Fabio Gurgel:
What's On This Series?
The first three volumes are overflowing with EVERY kimura, triangle, arm lock and choke variation you can imagine. Hunt the SIDE CONTROL SUB with the precision of a world class competitor using the tricks and secrets of The General, Fabio Gurgel.
Don’t worry if your opponent thinks they can escape. The fourth volume is packed with ways to turn their ESCAPE ATTEMPT into their demise. Catch them in your trap and SUB them with EASE! Stop wasting time on FLASHY MOVES that don’t work. Get back to the Old School Fundamentals that win championships.
So What Exactly Do You Get?
Move smoothly from ATTACK to ATTACK with the same blue print this LEGEND has used to create WORLD CHAMPIONS as the leader of the Alliance army.
Stop wasting time hesitating and get busy SUBMITTING your opponents.
What Techniques Are On This Series?
- Armbar with arm trap
- Kimura with arm trap
- Choke with arm trap
- Fail Choke with arm trap to Bow & Arrow
- Fail Choke with arm trap to Bow & Arrow
- Fail Kimura with arm trap to armbar
- Armbar to Paper-cutter Choke
- Strait Jacket Choke with Armbar and wrist lock option
- North South Shoulder Lock
- Spinning Armbar
- Inverted Armbar from Side Control
- Superman Armbar
- Sandwich Armbar
- Triangle from Cross Side Mount
- Double Under to Armbar
- Arm Crush to Arm Bar
- Cross Choke from Side Control
- Baseball Bat Choke
- Brabo Choke
- Brabo Choke Variation
- Lapel Choke
- Kata Gatame
- North South Choke
- North South Choke with arm in
- Switching Sides when Opponent turns into Single Leg
- Controlling opponent from turning into Rolling Crucifix into Double Under Control
- Preventing Opponent from rolling out of side control with Sleeve control
- Countering the Underhook to Mount
- Backtake Option when opponent turns outside
- Head and Neck Control from Turtle to Side Control
- Elbow Trap transition to side control or mount
Kimura With Arm Trap by Fabio Gurgel:
So What Does It Cost?
What does it cost to become a submission assassin? Stop watching your opponents escape while you waste time wondering what sub to try. In this series, Fabio Gurgel provides the FORMULA to control and FINISH from Side Control every time.
We could have easily charged $147 for Side Control Attacks and Submissions: Old School Evolution, but for only $97 you can FINISH FASTER and make the opponent play your game.