Sale Best Seller
The Guard Passing Clinic by Ronaldo Junior
- Learn a systematic approach to guard passing from one of the premiere guard passers in ALL of BJJ, Ronaldo Junior!
- Defeat modern guards like De La Riva, Reverse DLR, Lasso, and other open guard variations with Ronaldo’s Toreando based passing system.
- Outflank and outmaneuver opponent’s guards with precise footwork and timing that ANYONE can learn.
- Increase your passing percentage with stifling controls that allow you to shut down any options of regaining guard.
- Develop hard-to-stop passing combinations that put you in control of the action and allow you to layer on the offense as you work to secure the pass.
- Ronaldo Junior is a top-tier competitor with one of the most formidable passing systems in the sport, and now he has packaged it into an easy-to-learn guide that ANYONE can use!
- Upgrade Your Passing Against Today’s Toughest Guards With Ronaldo Junior’s The Guard Passing Clinic A 4-Part Masterclass On The Toreando Passing Approach!
|De La Riva Guard Passing Concepts||1:11|
|Beating De La Riva Guard With A Pant Grip Using Shin To Shin Pass To Toreando To Leg Drag||4:55|
|Switching Grips Going North South When Person Defends Previous Position||0|
|Using Toreando Pass To Beat The De La Riva When Person Underhooks His Own Leg||13:20|
|Avoiding The Balloon Sweep Plus Suprising The Person With A Toreando Pass To The Same Side Of The De La Riva Pant Grip||0|
|Going Through The Legs When Person Prevents The Toreando Pass||12:58|
|Passing When Person Goes From De La Riva And Foot On The Biceps To Try To Get Single Leg X/Ashi Garami||0|
|Variation From The Previous Position||11:34|
|Beating The De La Riva With Lasso Guard Using A Toreando Pass||23:33|