Building a Guard Passing Game by Samuel Nagai
- Samuel Nagai is a rising star in the sport of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, he is both a black belt and 2022 IBJJF World Championship/Pan Am medalist!
- Learn to build a robust passing system after Samuel guides you through 4 distinct styles of passing.
- Use the knee cut to kick off a rock solid passing approach where you control the action!
- Pass today’s trickiest modern guards like De La Riva, Spider Guard, Lasso Guard, Reverse DLR, Closed Guard, and variations of each!
- Outpace the opposition with toreandos that blend seamlessly with other passes, and can make opponent’s expose their back.
- Force dilemmas onto your opponents where they must choose between having their guard passed or their back taken!
- Samuel lends personal expertise to every technique because he tests them at the highest levels of competition.
- Upgrade Your Passing Beyond A Couple Of Go-To Moves, To A Complete Passing System From Samuel Nagai!
Digital Video + Flow Chart & Visual Notes
Watching our videos is the best way to learn, but it can be hard to remember everything. Deepen your understanding of the concepts in this video by adding flowcharts, plus notes with embedded videos. You’ll learn this system better and more quickly!
|4 styles of passing
|Knee cut from open guard
|Knee cut Variation 2
|Knee cut vs knee shield
|De la riva passing - De la riva leg drag
|De la riva Smash pass
|De la riva toreando pass
|Spider Guard - Step through pass
|Toreando to back take + submissions
|Toreando back take kimura
|Lasso - Knee cut to side control
|Knee cut 2
|Knee cut 3
|Reverse de la riva - Reverse de la riva estima lock
|Pass to side control
|Closed guard - Pass to mount + Ezekiel choke
|Smash pass + shoulder lock