Loose Passing by Ethan Crelinsten
- Overhaul your loose passing with ADCC vet and top-tier competitor Ethan Crelinsten!
- Build a rock-solid loose passing foundation by understanding the theory of connection/disconnection, footwork, handwork, and MORE!
- Never let opponent’s develop a meaningful connection to you with Ethan’s footwork drills covering essential passing concepts like the crescent step, pivot step, and switch step.
- Develop confidence in your ability to consistently pass and avoid sweeps/submissions.
- Force opponents to be in a constant defensive panic as you learn to misdirect, control tempo, and set traps for predictable reactions.
- Learn next-level leg drags that opponents basically GIVE to you!
- Ethan Crelinsten Provides A MASTERCLASS On Loose Passing In This 5-Part Must-Have Instructional!
Digital Video + Flow Chart & Visual Notes
Watching our videos is the best way to learn, but it can be hard to remember everything. Deepen your understanding of the concepts in this video by adding flowcharts, plus notes with embedded videos. You’ll learn this system better and more quickly!
|Concepts and Principles - Theory of Connection/Disconnection||1:19|
|Footwork & Handwork - Crescent Step||5:25|
|Putting it together||25:45|
|Crescent Step Passing - Crescent to North South||0|
|Addressing the High Leg||4:01|
|Miyagi Ankle Switch||9:35|
|Shin Hand Off||15:11|
|Cook the Core||17:35|
|Stack Passing - Introduction||0|
|Cement the Stack||4:09|
|Near Side Scoop||10:53|
|Reverse Tight Waist||15:10|
|Loose Float Passing - Cross Ankle||0|
|Ankle Trap Cartwheel||9:20|
|Back Taking - Knee Slide Entry||0|
|Kick Over Back Take||4:35|
|Rolling Back Take||10:15|
|Stacked Go Behind||19:15|