Pillars: Mount Dominance by Stephen Whittier
Stephen WhittierProfessional Fighter
Why are most grapplers AFRAID of the MOUNT?
- REDISCOVER why the MOUNT is the DEADLIEST position in FIGHTING
- Watch your opponents break mentally with these easy MOUNT CONTROL techniques!
- You won’t believe how easy they are to SUBMIT once they’re TRAPPED.
- Master EVERY HIGH PERCENTAGE choke and joint lock possible from MOUNT.
|Introduction & Philosophy||0 - 6:27|
|Low Mount: Positional Overview||6:27 - 15:11|
|Denying Connection For Your Opponent’s Bridge||15:11 - 20:05|
|High Mount: Positional Overview||20:05 - 24;43|
|Positional Maintenance: Defense vs. Pushing on Chest||24:43 - 29:34|
|Defense vs. Push To The Side||29;34 - 31:29|
|Defense vs. Push On Knee||31:29 - 33;40|
|Defense vs. Push On Hips||33:40 - 35:56|
|Defending The Arm Trap||35:56 - 37:32|
|Bridge & Roll Counter: Dragon Walk||37:32 - 42:40|
|Bridge & Roll Counter: Switch To Side Mount||42:40 - 46:54|
|Avoiding The Leg Trap||0 - 2:38|
|Elbow Escape Counters||2:38 - 4:48|
|Prybar Counter||4:48 - 9:04|
|Elbow Frame Release When Foot Is Trapped||9:04 - 14:11|
|Arm Trap vs. Low Mount Elbow Escape||14:11 - 18:10|
|The “Evil Dead” Hand||18:10 - 20:20|
|Counters When Opponent Throws Legs Up||20:20 - 22:00|
|Elbow Defense To Block Feet Out||22:00 - 23:44|
|Defense To Feet In Front Of Body||23:44 - 299:01|
|Armbar Counter to Feet In Armpits||29:01 - 32:18|
|Low Mount Control & Using The Crossface||32:18 - 44:21|
|Isolating One Side & Feeding The Arm Triangle||0 - 6:25|
|Finishing The Arm Triangle||6:25 - 12:21|
|Additional Details On The Choke||12:21 - 16:32|
|Overview Of Chokes & Strategy From Low Mount||16:32 - 19:12|
|Vertical Fist Choke||19:12 - 24:57|
|Ezekiel Choke||24:57 - 30:00|
|The No Gi Ezekiel||30:00 - 34:03|
|Controlling The High Mount||34:03 - 41:05|
|High Mount Attacking Strategy & Americana||41;05 - 49:11|
|Americana O & A||0 - 1:58|
|Strategy For Getting & Controlling The Cross Collar Grip||1:58 - 6:53|
|Isolating The Arm The Opponent Defends The Grip||6:53 - 11:11|
|Setting Up & Finishing The X-Choke (Second Hand Under)||11:11 - 17:41|
|X-Choke With Second Hand Over||17:41 - 22:48|
|Breaking Down Defenses & Securing The Choke||22;48 - 27:36|
|Additional Details & Transitioning To Side Mount||27:36 - 32:34|
|Setting Up The Arm Bar||32:34 - 34:51|
|Getting The Arm Bar As Your Opponent Rolls||34:51 - 36:16|
|Side Mount To X-Choke||36:16 - 37:52|
|Cycling & Combining All Your Attacks||37:52 - 41:33|
|The Fundamental Self-Defense Arm Bar||41:33 - 48:00|
Learn How To Completely Dominate Your Opponents and Training Partners With Stephen Whittier's Pillars Of Mount Dominance!
What Will You Learn?
Why are so many grapplers secretly afraid of the MOUNT position? You get told on your first day of BJJ that the MOUNT is the most powerful position, but why aren’t you better at it?
Let’s face it. We’re all afraid of losing our control in the MOUNT position. Everytime you go for that HALF-HEARTED choke or an armbar, boom—your opponent reverses you! Back to square one.
Stephen Whittier is going to systematically peel back all of your fears and teach you the tricks to break your opponents mentally. Lock them down and you can FINALLY begin making submissions from MOUNT not only possible, but easy!
So What's On This Series?
In the first two volumes, Stephen Whittier SHUTS down EVERY possible MOUNT escape possibility for your opponent. Once YOU have them stapled to the ground with these EASY but never before seen details, all you have to do is watch all of the SUB opportunities pop up for you. They panic. You BENEFIT.
Your MOUNT submission toolbox will be overflowing after you watch volumes three and four. Every choke. Every joint submission. Easily broken down and guaranteed to make you never AVOID the MOUNT again.
So What Exactly Do You Get?
SIDE CONTROL is gonna have to be your second favorite position after you watch THE PILLARS—MOUNT DOMINANCE! Get the EASIEST pathway to MOUNT and SHUT DOWN every escape path for training partners and opponents. Once they realize ESCAPE is impossible, the VERTICAL FIST CHOKE or ARMBAR are right around the corner.
So What Techniques Are On This Series?
- Introduction & Philosophy
- Low Mount: Positional Overview
- Denying Connection For Your Opponent’s Bridge
- High Mount: Positional Overview
- Positional Maintenance: Defense vs. Pushing on Chest
- Defense vs. Push To The Side
- Defense vs. Push On Knee
- Defense vs. Push On Hips
- Defending The Arm Trap
- Bridge & Roll Counter: Dragon Walk
- Bridge & Roll Counter: Switch To Side Mount
- Avoiding The Leg Trap
- Elbow Escape Counters
- Prybar Counter
- Elbow Frame Release When Foot Is Trapped
- Arm Trap vs. Low Mount Elbow Escape
- The “Evil Dead” Hand
- Counters When Opponent Throws Legs Up
- Elbow Defense To Block Feet Out
- Defense To Feet In Front Of Body
- Armbar Counter to Feet In Armpits
- Low Mount Control & Using The Crossface
- Isolating One Side & Feeding The Arm Triangle
- Finishing The Arm Triangle
- Additional Details On The Choke
- Overview Of Chokes & Strategy From Low Mount
- Vertical Fist Choke
- Ezekiel Choke
- The No Gi Ezekiel
- Controlling The High Mount
- High Mount Attacking Strategy & Americana
- Americana O & A
- Strategy For Getting & Controlling The Cross Collar Grip
- Isolating The Arm The Opponent Defends The Grip
- Setting Up & Finishing The X-Choke (Second Hand Under)
- X-Choke With Second Hand Over
- Breaking Down Defenses & Securing The Choke
- Additional Details & Transitioning To Side Mount
- Setting Up The Arm Bar
- Getting The Arm Bar As Your Opponent Rolls
- Side Mount To X-Choke
- Cycling & Combining All Your Attacks
- The Fundamental Self-Defense Arm Bar
So What Does It Cost?
How much should it cost to get rid of your MOUNT phobia? Your opponents are banking on the fact that you can’t keep them stapled. In this series, Stephen Whittier is going to share all of the MOUNT CONTROL and SUBMISSION tricks to make them pay.
We could have easily charged $147 for The Pillars Mount Dominance, but for only $77 you can get the MOUNT, maintain the MOUNT and FINISH from the MOUNT!