Sale Best Seller
The Kimura Trap System: Advanced Entries, Traps, Setups by David Avellan
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
- Known throughout his career for his dangerous kimura traps, career grappler and revered coach David Avellan has captured victories over some of the most legendary names in submission fighting and mentored some of combat’s biggest names
- Master Avellans’s advanced systems for attacking this tried and true sub with high level entries, traps, and set-ups that you won’t find anywhere else
- Discover the core of Avellan’s kimura trap system as he reveals the tools necessary to execute the kimura at high levels
- Avellan will take you all over the map, and with the kimura as the star of the show, you’ll transition seamlessly into dozens of attacks and realize the full potential of this classic submission
- Learn signature kimura trap setups and finishes, armless triangle details, crucifix gold, leg pummeling secrets, kimura lockdown details, a berimbolo counter, and so much more, all paired with seasoned instruction from a respected grappling veteran and acclaimed instructor
- Beginners, check out Avellan’s instructional on kimura trap fundamentals and pair the two instructionals for a complete 360 view of the kimura and its many utilities
|TV Position - Kimura trap against head inside single||2:13|
|Back take to one arm choke||13:36|
|Quick arm bar||18:56|
|Armbar Stack Counter||23:14|
|Inverted triangle choke||29:48|
|Same side Kimura||0|
|Leg hook to butt roll back take||2:35|
|Pop grip escape||22:37|
|Kimura trap setups - Turtle||0|
|Double leg counter||4:52|
|Double leg off wall||10:17|
|Standing back body lock||16:12|
|Diving Kimura trap||33:18|
|Top half guard near side||38:31|
|Top half guard far side||41:36|
|Top side Kimura to seat belt||43:58|
|Kimura lockdown - Setup and Kimura finish||0|
|Rolling arm bar||10:41|
|Neck scissor arm bar||15:18|
|Kimura lockdown troubleshooting||29:56|