Sale Best Seller
Grappling Takedown Dominance For Grapplers by Brandon Ruiz
Develop An Aggressive, Well-Rounded Game Plan With World Class Wrestler and BJJ Black Belt Brandon Ruiz!
- Dominate from the feet with a grappling specific takedown strategy that keeps you safe from submissions.
- Go directly from takedowns to submission attacks with Brandon’s offensive-oreinted style.
- Cover Ruiz’s insight into the 4 angles of attack for takedown finishes.
- Avoid common takedowns with preemptive defense, and creative counters that put you back in control of the action.
- Learn to attack from the top position when your opponent defends by turtling up
- Ruiz teaches you how to DOMINATE wherever the fight goes!
|Philosophy of Grappling Specific Takedowns||0:32|
|The Master Skill of Grappling: HSH Control & The Four Angles of Attack||4:23|
|Stance: Square Stance - Attack Stance - Wrestling vs Grappling Stances||15:56|
|Footwork: Motion and Geometry of Wrestling||23:31|
|The Power of Initiative: First Contact||30:10|
|Starting Grip: Homebase and 4 Angles of Attack||44:48|
|Arm Drag Details||0|
|4 Angles of Attack: Takedown Finishes||3:17|
|Over the Top Attacks: Front Headlocks||16:01|
|Over the Top Attacks: Standing Chokes||26:48|
|Home Base to Underhook Position and Takedowns||35:42|
|Sword & Shield Position and 4x4 Position to Takedowns||0|
|Takedowns and Finishes to Avoid and Basic Counters||12:37|
|Countering Leg Attacks: Rambo Counter||28:35|
|Countering Single Leg Attacks: Standing Whizzer Grip Breaks||42:56|
|Counters After Being Taken Down||48:37|
|Single Leg Takedown to Leg Locks||56:54|
|Top Underhook: Double Wrist Lock||0|
|Top Underhook: Step Around Arm Lock||4:33|
|Top Underhook: Near Arm Lock||7:05|
|Top Turtle: Double Wrist Lock and Near Wrist Roll to Double Wrist Lock||9:11|
|Top Turtle: Heel Hooks and Breaking Down||18:16|
|Cow Catcher Top Position to Submissions||25:20|
|Cow Catcher Bonus||38:27|
|From Take Down to Finish Demo||46:27|