Sale Best Seller
Championship Catch Wrestling: The Head and Arm Ride by Josh Barnett
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Josh BarnettProfessional Fighter
Master The Pressure And Submission Offense Of The Scarf Hold Kesa Gatame With Catch Wrestling Expert, Grappling Legend, & MMA Pioneer Josh Barnett’s System For Crushing Attacks
- Ride and control from top position with the Kesa Gatame, supercharged with catch wrestling concepts and lessons that Josh has mastered.
- Attack with fight-ending submissions that Josh has used in competition against ADCC champions, including spine locks, compression locks, and more.
- Use innovative submission holds like the Rutten Crush, the Anaconda Vice, and the Schalles Crunch that create true submission pressure that you can use to win.
- Josh Barnett is one of the world’s foremost experts on catch wrestling as a grappling art, having won numerous world championships in grappling and MMA competition (including becoming UFC heavyweight champion).
- Get into the kesa gatame from closed guard, side control, mount, and more, giving you plenty of options to start getting this system to work.
|Switching the feet||26:25|
|Posting and gathering||0|
|Reverse kesa gatame ride||4:53|
|Head and arm diaphragm choke||6:38|
|Reverse kesa gatame finish||24:37|
|Twisting head locks||30:19|
|Straight Armlock with legs||7:31|
|V-1 Armlock or Top Wristlock with legs||18:19|
|Pillow v1 arm lock||0|
|Transition from side control||14:56|
|Head and arm from mount||17:59|
|From closed guard||21:12|
|From side control||26:42|