Master The Pressure And Submission Offense Of The Scarf Hold Kesa Gatame With Catch Wrestling Expert, Grappling Legend, & MMA Pioneer Josh Barnett’s System For Crushing Attacks
- Ride and control from top position with the Kesa Gatame, supercharged with catch wrestling concepts and lessons that Josh has mastered.
- Attack with fight-ending submissions that Josh has used in competition against ADCC champions, including spine locks, compression locks, and more.
- Use innovative submission holds like the Rutten Crush, the Anaconda Vice, and the Schalles Crunch that create true submission pressure that you can use to win.
- Josh Barnett is one of the world’s foremost experts on catch wrestling as a grappling art, having won numerous world championships in grappling and MMA competition (including becoming UFC heavyweight champion).
- Get into the kesa gatame from closed guard, side control, mount, and more, giving you plenty of options to start getting this system to work.