Sale Best Seller
Championship Catch Wrestling: The Toe Hold by Josh Barnett
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Josh BarnettProfessional Fighter
Catch Wrestling Master & Combat Sports Legend Josh Barnett Shows You How To Lock On One Of His Favorite Submissions - The Signature Catch Wrestling Toe Hold
- Attack the inside and outside toe hold for a diverse and super effective submission arsenal, with a breakdown on how to approach these unique holds.
- Use catch wrestling concepts to create fulcrums, turns, and more for the most submission pressure possible on the toe hold - one of catch wrestling’s most devastating techniques.
- Start locking on toe holds from everywhere, including half guard, turtle, guard passing, even north south and more!
- Josh Barnett is one of the world’s foremost experts on catch wrestling as a grappling art, having won numerous world championships in grappling and MMA competition (including becoming UFC heavyweight champion).
- Learn these unique angles and start blending grappling arts for the most effect with Josh’s system for lower body offense, influenced by his lifetime of study.
|Mechanics of the inside toe hold||1:12|
|Mechanics of the outside toe hold||20:25|
|Reverse vs standard||27:06|
|Standard leg entry||6:33|
|Guard pass knee cut to toe hold||10:06|
|Toe hold from leg entanglement||15:56|
|From ashi Garami||20:24|
|Referee's Position / Gotch toe hold||0|
|Pinching and trapping the ankle||20:53|
|Sprawl / Front headlock position||13:21|