Sale Best Seller
Grappling Building Blocks by Bill Cooper
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Bill CooperProfessional Fighter
Use These Fundamental And Essential Grappling Building Blocks To Start Using A Successful Game Plan With Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt Bill Cooper’s Beginner’s Lessons To Grappling
- This instructional takes an in depth look at some of the best drills and movements to be practiced alone or with a partner for those just starting their Jiu Jitsu journey.
- Master the mechanics of submissions such as the guillotine and the kimura and make sure you learn them right the first time.
- Never get stuck in the mount again with numerous variations of effective escapes.
- Check out the perfect beginners guide to passing the guard and start to understand what it takes to pull off a successful guard pass.
- Incorporate a series of sweeps into your arsenal that are both simple and effective.
- Pair all of these techniques together and get yourself established with a real game plan and use them to begin to grow the success of your game.
|Kosoto combinations Opposite Side. Kosoto/Osoto||1:17|
|Same Side. Kosoto/Osoto||0|
|Ouchi combinations Opposite Side. Ouchi/Osoto||0|
|Kouchi combinations Same Side. Kouchi/Harai||23:48|
Check Out The Trailer!
So, What Exactly Do You Get?