BJJ In The Big Easy!
The First Ever BJJ Fanatics Jiu Jitsu Training Camp Experience
New Orleans, Louisiana U.S.A. Nov 7-11
It’s been a long time in the making, but we can finally announce… For the first time ever, BJJ Fanatics is bringing the show on the road – to New Orleans, Louisiana, “The Big Easy!” - for a live training experience.
This will be an incredible opportunity to improve your Jiu-Jitsu more in one week than you ever thought possible. But it’s so much more than that. You’ll also be meeting other Jiu-Jitsu enthusiasts from all over the world, experiencing and touring a great city, tasting all the delicacies from this culinary hub, and getting to know the BJJ Fanatics’ founders on a personal level.
Prepare yourself to learn from the master of the pressure pass, BJJ Fanatics Co-Founder & 5x Black Belt World Champion, the one and only... Bernardo Faria!
Bernardo is infamous for his over/under pass that he has utilized countless times at the highest level. His pressure passing system is EASY to learn and doesn't require any athleticism, strength or energy! Transform your game and destroy every guard with simple concepts and pressure.
Prepare to train harder and learn more than you ever have in your BJJ journey while at the same time getting to experience one of the world’s most fun & unique cities…. New Orleans!
The camp will be held in the ballroom at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel. Located on Canal St. the hotel is just steps from the world-famous French Quarter.
This is an EXTREMELY LIMITED event – just 50 spots – once we hit that number we will close the registration. We expect that to happen VERY quickly.
50 spots and we’re making this announcement to over 500,000 subscribers – you do the math! So if you want to reserve your spot, we suggest you do so very soon.SOLD OUT
First up, meet your Instructors:
Surprise Guest – On Tuesday, November 8 we’ll be joined by a “Surprise Guest.” (Hint Hint... It will be one of BJJ Fanatics most accomplished instructors – you don’t want to miss this!)
This is going to be one of the greatest weeks in your BJJ life! Check out the schedule below…
Monday November 7
12:30 PM Check-in at the ballroom in the Sheraton New Orleans
1 PM–3 PM Training
8:15 PM Monday Night Football! The hometown New Orleans Saints host the Baltimore Ravens, so it’s a perfect opportunity to check out some NFL Football.
The BJJ Fanatics team plans to attend the game. **Tickets and transportation to and from the game are NOT included in your camp registration fee.
Tuesday November 8
Morning and early afternoon – get out there and explore this great city!
4 PM-6 PM Training (with our Surprise Guest!) followed by dinner in the ballroom - provided by BJJ Fanatics.
Following dinner, we’ll have an open Q & A discussion with BJJ Fanatics’ Co-Founders Bernardo Faria and Michael Zenga.
Wednesday November 9
10 AM – 12 PM Training
5 PM – 6:30 PM Training
6:45 – 7:45 PM Presentation: The Fundamentals of Marketing w/Bernardo Faria and Michael Zenga. BJJ Fanatics isn’t just a video instructional company, they’re also one of the most successful marketing businesses in the combat sports industry. Join us as Michael and Bernardo give you some insights that will better help you market yourself and your business.
Thursday November 10
10 AM – 12 PM Training
Mid-afternoon until - ??? (Exact time to be determined: Time to hit the French Quarter with your instructors and new-found BJJ friends! It can’t be all hard work, right? Let’s blow off some steam together in one of the most wild and fun places on the planet.
Friday November 11
10 AM – 12 PM Final training with coffee world famous New Orleans pastries provided by BJJ FanaticsSOLD OUT
Remember though: Space is EXTREMELY limited!
Once we receive 50 sign ups we have to close the doors!
- In addition to nearly 12 hours of training EACH ATTENDEE WILL RECEIVE:
- A BJJ Fanatics limited edition Towel
- A Tuesday night group dinner will be included for the attendees to get to know one another.
- A chance to train with our “Surprise” guest in Tuesday evening’s class
- Admission to an open Q&A discussion with BJJ Fanatics’ co-founders Michael Zenga and Bernardo Faria.
- Admission to a Wednesday evening “Fundamentals of Marketing” presentation with Michael Zenga and Bernardo Faria
- Friday morning coffee and pastries
- PRICE: $1097
- REFUND POLICY: Cancellations made more than 30 days out will receive a full refund. Cancellations made between 10 and 30 days from the event will receive a 50% refund. Within 10 days of the event no refunds will be given. This is a limited attendance event and you are taking away someone else’s spot, so if you have to cancel we need time to fill it.
- LODGING: Not included. Attendees are welcome to stay wherever they choose. We recommend staying close to the Sheraton New Orleans hotel for convenience. Here are some other options in the area that are 2-3 minutes walking distance:
- New Orleans Marriott - 2 min walk
- Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel - 1 min walk
- La Galerie French Quarter Hotel - 2 min walk
- Sonder at The Vitascope - 2 min walk
- The Pelham Hotel - 2 min walk
- International House Hotel - 3 min walk
- AIRFARE: Not included. Participants are responsible for arranging their own airfare.
- SKILL LEVEL: The camp is open to all schools, all skill levels, and affiliations.
- QUESTIONS: Email us at email@example.com or call us at 978-712-8053