Sale Best Seller
240 Rounds of a Million Styles Boxing Drills by Barry Robinson
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Learn Dozens Of Skill-Specific Drills From World-Renowned Boxing Coach Barry Robinson!
- Barry Robinson is a world-class Boxing coach who has helped many top athletes in Combat Sports perfect their Boxing skills with his Million Styles Boxing System.
- His latest series will help you Improve essential Boxing skills like footwork, punching power, speed, combinations, and MORE!
- Barry applies unique learning concepts that help people of ALL levels learn top-tier Boxing skills.
- Develop fight-ready cardio with boxing specific drills that condition you to stay on the move and firing punches.
- Build confidence in sparring with Barry’s sparring development system where you’ll learn to catch punches, maintain head movement, and return with your own combinations.
- With over 9 hours of content Robinson lays out a complete system of drills designed to make you a more complete boxer.
- Whether you are just starting out or looking for a competitive advantage Barry’s latest 9-part instructional has what you need!
|Introduction - Coaches Introduction||0|
|Overview of the Drills||21:03|
|Around the Ring||21:27|
|3 Jabs Agility Drill||1:16:39|
|1-2 Square & 1-2 in Fighting Stance||1:33:58|
|COYW on the Bag||1:53:56|
|COYW on the Move||2:15:41|
|Stir the Pot||2:23:17|
|Jab Rear Hand Accountability||2:38:42|
|Lead Hand Rear Hand Accountability||2:51:56|
|Post to Punch||3:17:00|
|L-R-L-R-L & R-L-R-L-R Drill||3:31:03|
|40 Rounds Example 1: Solo Hands Down - Around the Ring||0|
|Freestyle Around the Ring & COYW||13:38|
|Stir the Pot||25:28|
|Combine everything on the bag||29:58|
|40 Rounds Example 2: Solo / Group Boyz 2 Men - Introduction||0|
|COYW Group Circle Drill||3:13|
|Steps Orthodox with Pivots||21:30|
|Steps Southpaw with Pivots||30:17|
|Steps with Switches||34:40|
|Steps with Neutral||41:29|
|3 Jabs with Switches||47:28|
|3 Jabs with Switches and Catches||56:46|
|3 Jabs with Neutral||1:02:46|
|40 Rounds Example 3: Sparring Development - Catch the Jab Vanilla||0|
|Catch the Jab Cosmopolitan||8:01|
|Catch the Hook Vanilla||13:02|
|Catch the Hook Cosmopolitan||17:06|
|Catch the 2 Vanilla & Cosmopolitan||19:02|
|Catch the 1-2 Vanilla||25:08|
|Catch the 1-2 Cosmopolitan||27:48|
|Catch the 1-2-3 Vanilla & Cosmopolitan||29:16|
|Jab vs Defence||32:44|
|Jab vs Jab||39:12|
|Lead Hand vs Lead Hand||41:39|
|40 Rounds Example 4: Solo Variation A - Around the Ring||0|
|Around the Ring with Switches & Freestyle||5:59|
|Freestyle Around the Ring & Steps||12:52|
|1-2 Nonstop on the Heavybag||14:39|
|Walking with Catches||17:42|
|Freestyle Around the Ring, Steps & Walking||30:57|
|Freestyle Shadowboxing & Bagwork||33:10|
|40 Rounds Example 5: 10k punches - Introduction & 1-2 Square||0|
|1-2 in Fighting Stance||3:48|
|3-2 in Fighting Stance||7:38|
|1-1-1-2-3-2 in Fighting Stance||11:15|
|1-1-1-2-3-2 with Switches||22:08|
|L-R's to the Body||25:29|
|Seated Slip Uppercut Drill||34:50|
|Steps Variation Orthodox||42:12|
|Steps Variation Southpaw||51:31|
|40 Rounds Example 6: Solo Stance Work - Around the Ring with Alternating Shoulder Presses||0|
|Locche with Defense Before Offense||12:22|
|Go Step with a Combination||19:13|
|Go Step with a Combination and Direction Switch||20:28|
|Reactive Bag Work||23:37|
|Freestyle the Day||27:35|
|Outro - Intro for Coach Yasin||29:33|
|Mobility & Strength Excersises for Combat Sport Atheletes by Coach Yasin||30:25|