Sale Best Seller
92 Guard 2.0 by Jay Wadsworth
Master The Updated And Effective 92 Guard Developed By Black Belt Jay Wadsworth And Use This Gripping System To Fight Off Your Back With Sweeps & Submissions
- Review the position in its entirety and understand exactly how it works and why it’s so successful.
- Go over numerous variations of effective lasso sweeps.
- Find your way to the back using the Uma Plata to claw to the back sequence.
- Look at all of your options for when your opponent stands in the 92 guard and master additional sweeps and attacks such as the knee bar.
- Get into other high level leg entanglements when your opponent stands with a double outside ashi variation and attack relentlessly.
- Incorporate the new and improved attacks and counters for the 92 guard into your game and feel the amount of dominance and control it offers.
|Review of position||0:40|
|Countering the weave smash pass||4:25|
|Shallow lasso sweep||12:16|
|Deep lasso sweep||16:17|
|Uma plata attacks||0|
|Uma plata to Jiu Claw to the back||4:56|
|Tohahawk sweep when opponent stands||11:26|
|Opponent stands to knee bar attacks||15:55|
|Opponent stands attack with double outside ashi||21:45|
|Opponent stands attack them with DLR||30:38|