Action Reaction Takedowns by Deron Winn
Deron WinnProfessional Fighter
- Develop a crisp action/reaction game with 2X Collegiate National Champion Deron Winn
- Winn is currently fighting in the middleweight division of the UFC and holds a 5-0 record as a Bellator veteran!
- Master the concepts of hand fighting, learn new set-ups, and more to help you secure and defend takedowns with greater ease and efficiency
- Learn to defend shots, counter, and reattack, so that you can win the takedown exchange every time!
- These are the techniques that have been proven effective at the highest levels of wrestling and combat and they can work for anyone at any level
|Handfighting and Chain Wrestling Offense - Introduction to Hand Fighting||0:46|
|Thumb Block to a Snap||5:00|
|Running Down the Single||18:58|
|Finishing the Crackdown||25:04|
|Chain Wrestling Single Leg to Double Leg||34:24|
|Head, Hands, Hips, Reattacks, and Shot Defense - Head and Hands Defense||0|
|Defending Leg Attacks||0|
|Defending Low Single||14:40|
|Limp Knee Defense||22:01|
Score More Takedowns Than Ever With UFC and Bellator Veteran Deron Winn's Guide To Getting People Out Of Position And Easy To Attack
What Will You Learn?
In Action Reaction Takedowns current UFC middleweight and 2X Collegiate National Champion, Deron Winn will introduce you to some of his most reliable and proven wrestling techniques and concepts. Winn’s techniques have served him at the highest levels of wrestling and combat and now, through his instruction, anyone can learn these coveted secrets of great offense and genius counter work to help you win your takedown exchanges every time!
Punish Opponents With These Hand Fighting Secrets
Stop struggling from the feet and start finding more ways to score! Winn will help you navigate the standing exchange with greater ease and provide you with new tools to become more dominant in your offense and develop greater awareness in your defensive exchanges.
In 3-parts, Winn will cover everything from hand fighting, to chain wrestling, and defending leg attacks. You'll discover new details for running down single legs and get a look at how to defend shots and reattack. You'll get both ends of the spectrum with this instructional, including offensive and defensive strategies to help you become a more well-rounded wrestler with dangerous tools!
Set Up Takedowns With Precision
This is high-level wrestling instruction at its finest. With techniques, concepts, and skills that anyone can learn; chasing, securing, finishing, and defending the takedown will become easier than ever! These skills and concepts have served Winn at the highest levels of the sport and combat and they will surely add new value to your game!
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Handfighting and Chain Wrestling Offense
- Introduction to Hand Fighting
- Thumb Block To A Snap
- Running Down The Single
- Finishing The Crackdown
- Chain Wrestling Single Leg to Double Leg
- Post Double
- Post Hi-C
- Head, Hands, Hips, Reattacks, and Shot Defense
- Head and Hands Defense
- Headblock Reattack
- Defending Leg Attacks
- Defending Low Single
- Limp Knee Defense
- Final Words
So, What Does It Cost?