Advanced Ground Techniques by Satoshi Ishii
Satoshi IshiiProfessional Fighter
Ishii is Judo Olympian, a decorated MMA fighter with multiple submission finishes to his credit, and has trained alongside some of the biggest names in MMA for years
- Explore advanced concepts that will help you dominate and attack the turtle position, use battle tested chokes to submit, learn newaza methods that you can use to score at high levels, and much much more!
- Learn the secrets of how a master Judoka uses elite level tactics to control and submit opponents
|Yoko (Side) Sankaku against turtled opponent||0:38|
|Yoko Sankaku against belly down opponent||4:51|
|Gyaku (Reverse) Sankaku||8:28|
|Rolling Sankaku Against Turtled opponent||11:39|
|Judo Sweep Against Turtle & Belly Down Opponent||14:35|
|Judoka Wrist Control||22:54|
|Judoka Choke Against Turtled opponent||30:35|
|Yasuhiro Yamashita Choke||0|
|Rolling Collar Choke||2:35|
|Using Side Kuzushi to attack a Turtled opponent||6:12|
|Attacking Belly Down opponent using Reverse Side Kuzushi||19:20|
|Juji Jime against Turtled opponent||23:19|
|Using Katagatame to attack turtle position||0|
|Satoshi Guard Pass||6:06|
|Forcing a Newaza Situation. Entering Newaza by Using Tai Otoshi from Kenka-Yotsu||9:09|
|Entering Newaza By Using Tai Otoshi from Kenka Yotsu 2||13:14|
|Entering Newaza from Ai-Yotsu Using Ko-Uchi||18:51|
|A further explanation on engaging your hips in foot sweeps||24:40|
Learn Effective Secrets of Advanced Newaza From Olympic Gold Medalist and Japanese Judo Legend Satoshi Ishii
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
With Advanced Ground Techniques, you’ll receive world class instruction from Japanese Judo Legend and Olympic Gold Medalist Satoshi Ishii on advanced concepts that will assist you in dominating the newaza game. With years of experience in Judo and MMA and dozens of respected accomplishments to his credit, Ishii will provide you only with techniques that are tested and proved effective at the highest levels of combat, to help you gain new understanding and perspective on a more advanced approach to dominating on the ground!
You’ll start with an introduction before you get into multiple turtle attacks including genius breakdowns and some vicious chokes! In the later parts of the series you’ll learn to force some newaza situations from the feet so that you can be prepared to dominate as soon as you hit the floor!
If you’ve been looking for the right instructor to guide you on this specific skill set, look no further! Ishii will lead you through multiple advanced themes that will add tremendous value to your ground game and your transitions to your ground game, helping you to create a more dangerous and effective set of newaza techniques and strategies!
Satoshi Guard Pass
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Yoko (Side) Sankaku against turtled opponent
- Yoko Sankaku against belly down opponent
- Gyaku (Reverse) Sankaku
- Rolling Sankaku Against Turtled opponent
- Judo Sweep Against Turtle & Belly Down Opponent
- Judoka Wrist Control
- Judoka Choke Against Turtled opponent
- Yasuhiro Yamashita Choke
- Rolling Collar Choke
- Using Side Kuzushi to attack a Turtled opponent
- Attacking Belly Down opponent using Reverse Side Kuzushi
- Juji Jime against Turtled opponent
- Using Katagatame to attack turtle position
- Satoshi Guard Pass
- Forcing a Newaza Situation.
- Entering Newaza by Using Tai Otoshi from Kenka-Yotsu
- Entering Newaza By Using Tai Otoshi from Kenka Yotsu 2
- Entering Newaza from Ai-Yotsu Using Ko-Uchi
- A further explanation on engaging your hips in foot sweeps