Sale Best Seller
All Things Sankaku by Ivo Dos Santos & Kim Chalmers
Master All Areas Of Sankaku Submission And Make It One Of The Most Dynamic Aspects Of Your Game With Ico Dos Santos
- Check out Sankaku techniques from the guard, from Juji Gatame arm release, as well as several helpful and technical drills.
- Get to Sankaku with a slick scissor sweep and start dominating your opponent before they know what hit them.
- Go over every variation of the Sankaku rolls including the traditional roll, roll with a wrist tie, reverse roll, and so much more.
- Perfect both the seated and sit up finishes and look to counter your partner's defense.
- Flow through solo and no hands Sankaku drills and etch their movements into your memory.
- Compile all of these high level techniques to make this one of the smoothest techniques in your repertoire!
|All Things San Kaku. Ivo Dos Santos & Kim Chalmers (Intro)||0|
|San Kaku from Guard Series. Hand Push Through||1:48|
|Scissor Sweep to Sankaku||6:49|
|Failed Juji Gatame||9:31|
|Traditional Sankaku Roll||22:22|
|Traditional Sankaku Roll with Wrist Tie||27:36|
|Reverse Sankaku Roll||28:57|
|Sankaku From Top||31:37|
|Bilodid Sankaku Roll Under||34:29|
|Bilodid Sankaku Roll Over||37:06|
|Juji Gatame Arm Release San Kaku Series. Partner Rolls in||0|
|Sit Up Finish||4:06|
|Mermaid Roll - Ivo Version||7:26|
|Mermaid Roll - Kim Version||10:46|
|Yoko Shiho Gatame Escape||14:25|
|Drills to Practice. Solo Sankaku Drill||18:12|
|No Hands Sankaku Drill||20:18|
|Sankaku From Guard - Partner Lifts & Holds Drill||22:00|