Sale Best Seller
Armbar Hustle by Adam Miller
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
- Make sure you are utilizing the strongest grips and perfect the mechanics for several variations of the connected armbar
- Check out several armbar drills from the mount and open guard, and quickly transition to other submissions such as the Americana when necessary
- Look at all of your opponents options for defense and have an answer and a counter attack ready to go
- Listen as Adam Miller describes the most common mistakes and goes through a detailed Q&A to make sure you understand the position better than ever before
- Never lose the armbar/Juji Gatame position again and make it one of the highest percentage submissions in your repertoire with the high level techniques shown in this series!
|Keeping it playful roll (brown belt)||0|
|Keeping playful roll (blue belt)||4:05|
|Armbar Hustle Warm Up drill (Mount)||8:07|
|Armbar Hustle Warm Up drill (Open Guard)||10:07|
|Armbar Hustle Warm Up drill (Guard)||10:53|
|The Connected Americana||11:35|
|The Connected Americana with the Gi||14:44|
|Revving up the grip||17:47|
|Setting up the Connected Armbar/Juji Gatame||19:56|
|Moving the arm into position for the Connected Armbar||23:38|
|The Big Problem with the Armbar/Juji Gatame||26:07|
|Never lose the Armbar/Juji Gatame Again!||29:57|
|Finalizing the armbar when he defends||33:29|
|The Terrible Idea Armbar||0|
|Hands Free Terrible Idea Armbar||2:37|
|Q & A about the Terrible Idea Armbar||3:44|
|Rickson's armbar/Juji Gatame (Guard)||6:17|
|The Shotgun armbar (Guard)||10:33|
|The Shotgun armbar Q & A 1 (Guard)||15:37|
|The Shotgun armbar Q & A 2 (Guard)||16:24|
|The Shotgun armbar Street version||17:52|
|Stopping the arm rotation & shoulder lock details||22:15|
|Isolating the arm from the Super Chill position (Cross side)||27:52|
|The Connected Kimura||30:23|
|The Perkin's Kimura||33:40|
|The Perkin's Kimura Flow Roll||36:37|