Sale Best Seller
Attack From The Top Position by Hugo Marques
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
- Hugo Marques is one of the top lightweight competitors of his generation, capturing multiple IBJJF World Titles at the colored belts and he continues to rake in prestigious hardware as a black belt, including most recently a 2021 IBJJF No Gi World Title
- Learn Marques’s aggressive strategies for a better top game and pass more effectively as you deconstruct the De La Riva Guard and master multiple attacks from the top
- Utilize an entire library of back takes, perfect paired with Marques’s most high percentage passes so you can pass and move directly into BJJ’s most dominant position
- Connect your guard passes directly to submissions that seem to come out of nowhere as you add dangerous combinations to your arsenal, doubling the threat of the pass
- Use new tricks and tips on dismantling the reverse De La Riva, complete with even more ways to capture the back and remain dominant
|Passing de la riva - Introduction||0:48|
|Pass de la riva to mount||2:07|
|Fake katagatami/shoulder lock||6:46|
|Passing de la riva connecting back step to north south||10:54|
|Connecting north south choke||15:05|
|Passing de la riva using the wrist control to the opposite side||21:05|
|Connecting flash arm bar||31:57|
|Knee slice coming from opponents reaction||36:13|
|Connecting knee on belly to straight arm lock||39:45|
|De la riva pass using shin slice||42:28|
|Taking the back from top position - De la riva pass using shin slice berimbolo to back||0|
|De la riva pass connecting to knee and berimbolo to back||4:50|
|De la riva pass using the fake fall to take the back||8:57|
|De la riva pass using the fake fall to take the back variation||15:34|
|Double under hook pass + flash back take||20:18|
|Taking the back from top position killing the inverse de la riva - Killing the inverse de la riva pulling the top leg||0|
|Killing the inverse de la riva spin control||4:37|
|Killing the inverse de la riva spin using knee||8:35|