Sale Best Seller
Attack Wrestling for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu by John Thomas
- John Thomas has over 2 decades of Jiu-Jitsu experience and he can show you everything you need to know to wrestle for Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
- Learn to use high-percentage wrestling techniques that work for BJJ like the single leg, double leg, sweep single, arm drags, and MORE!
- Stay safe from submissions as you work to finish each takedown with the plan of being able to immediately start passing your opponent’s guard.
- Thomas breaks down the grip theory of wrestling with a Gi on, and how to successfully grip fight against tough opponents.
- Build confidence in your takedowns with efficient takedown variations that keep you out of submissions and in control of the fight!
Develop Your Standing Takedown Skills With BJJ Black Belt John Thomas And His In-Depth Series, Attack Wrestling For Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu!
|Grip Fight Theory||0:32|
|Same Side Grip Break||1:03|
|Wrist Grip Break||2:55|
|Cross Grip Break||3:57|
|Head On The Outside Shots||6:42|
|Head Inside Single Leg||10:25|
|Arm Drag Double Leg||14:43|
|Single To Double||16:20|
|Snap Down Go Behind||18:07|
|Snap Down To Headlock To Ankle Pick||20:15|