Sale Best Seller
Attacking The Arm From Everywhere No Gi by Mica Galvao
Learn High Percentage Arm Locks With Young Black Belt Champion Micael Galvão’s 4-Part Must-Have Instructional On Submission Attacks Above The Waist!
- Micael Galvão is one of the most exciting prospects in the sport of Jiu-Jitsu, earning high level victories against notable black belts before turning 18!
- Utilize a diverse arsenal of arm attacks including kimuras, arm bars, mir locks, and more.
- Leave no option of escape with unique finishing variations that ensure you secure the tap!
- Fortify your takedown defense with kimura counters to the single leg.
- Arm attacks play a vital role in Mica’s success, and now he looks to unleash his arm attack prowess to the masses with Attacking The Arm From Everywhere!
|Intro and concepts||0|
|Kimura from closed guard||4:40|
|Kimura stretched arm to armbar||13:37|
|Reverse kimura to barrataplata||24:48|
|Standing mir lock||0|
|Kimura single leg defense||5:46|
|Arm bar single leg defense||15:30|
|Fire armbar with overhook||20:46|
|Arm attack from de la riva||0|
|Kimura trap from sit up guard||6:15|
|Kimura from reverse de la riva||18:20|
|Armbar from passing when opponent pushes||29:46|