Attacking The Arm From Everywhere No Gi by Mica Galvao
micael galvaoProfessional Fighter
Learn High Percentage Arm Locks With Young Black Belt Champion Micael Galvão’s 4-Part Must-Have Instructional On Submission Attacks Above The Waist!
- Micael Galvão is one of the most exciting prospects in the sport of Jiu-Jitsu, earning high level victories against notable black belts before turning 18!
- Utilize a diverse arsenal of arm attacks including kimuras, arm bars, mir locks, and more.
- Leave no option of escape with unique finishing variations that ensure you secure the tap!
- Fortify your takedown defense with kimura counters to the single leg.
- Arm attacks play a vital role in Mica’s success, and now he looks to unleash his arm attack prowess to the masses with Attacking The Arm From Everywhere!
|Intro and concepts||0|
|Kimura from closed guard||4:40|
|Kimura stretched arm to armbar||13:37|
|Reverse kimura to barrataplata||24:48|
|Standing mir lock||0|
|Kimura single leg defense||5:46|
|Arm bar single leg defense||15:30|
|Fire armbar with overhook||20:46|
|Arm attack from de la riva||0|
|Kimura trap from sit up guard||6:15|
|Kimura from reverse de la riva||18:20|
|Armbar from passing when opponent pushes||29:46|
Layer On The Arm Attacks With World-Class Competitor Micael Galvão And His 4-Part Series!
Checkout The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Use one of the most effective and timeless passing systems in no-gi grappling with BJJ & MMA World Champion Rafael Lovato Jr.’s series on headquarters passing. This 4-part series will give you Rafael’s battle-tested blueprint for attacking the guard and staying in control as you slice and smash to dominant positions.
The headquarters position, Rafael’s go-to when he competes, is a safe position to begin launching high percentage passing from, and now you can learn exactly how Rafael is controlling the headquarters and what you can do to begin passing with the same techniques. Use knee slices, x-passes, toreando, and more, all made to work together in one system.
Rafael Lovato Jr. is one of the best black belts of his generation, with multiple world championships in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and submission grappling, as well as an undefeated world championship run in MMA. He can help show you the same details and techniques that helped set him apart from the competition with these lessons in his signature headquarters passing.
Truly begin attacking the guard with passing attempts combined with submission threats, as Rafael shows you how to add in darces, arm locks, and more as you pressure, pass, and flow. Get these timeless concepts and tips from Rafael as he brings you through some of the most effective moves he knows to pass the guard, using the headquarters system!