Sale Best Seller
Attacking With Arm Locks by Jeff Glover
Update Your Armlock Arsenal With Creative And Innovative Attacks From One Of The Trickiest Grapplers In The Game, Jeff Glover!!
- Learn Jeff Glover’s unique approach to attacking armlocks from a multitude of positions and creative situations.
- Leave no option of escape with Jeff’s submission sequences that put you in control of the action.
- Whether you are attacking from the mount, closed guard, or side control you will learn a wide array of precise armlock attacks.
- Generate non-stop offense by using Jeff’s set up attacks that transitions seamlessly into a secure submission.
- Set trap after trap that will eventually lead to the tap!
|Chapter 1 - Intro||0:00 - 0:22|
|Chapter 2 - Fundamentals of the Armbar Position||0:22 - 06:19|
|Chapter 3 - Mounted Armbar||06:19 - 14:08|
|Chapter 4 - Americana Setup||14:08 - 18:12|
|Chapter 5 - North South||18:12 - 22:41|
|Chapter 6 - Side Mount||22:41 - 27:14|
|Chapter 7 - Side Mount 2||27:14|
|Chapter 1 - Closed Guard||0:00 - 07:20|
|Chapter 2 - Armbar vs Standing Underhook||07:20 - 12:37|
|Chapter 3 - Pulling into Armlock||12:37 - 16:40|
|Chapter 4 - Top Closed Guard||16:40 - 21:53|
|Chapter 5 - Bottom Side Mount||21:53 - 27:10|
|Chapter 6 - From the Back||27:10|
|Chapter 1 - Reverse Armlock||0:00 - 06:36|
|Chapter 2 - Grip Breaking||06:36 - 18:44|
|Chapter 3 - Reversing the kimura||18:44 - 22:27|
|Chapter 4 - Escaping the Armbar||22:27|