Sale Best Seller
Back Attacks: Control and Submissions by Lucas Leite
- Lucas Leite shares his favorite turtle attacks, back takes, controlling concepts, and a wide range of submissions.
- Take on frustrating turtle positions with clear-cut attacks that will help you insert hooks, secure the back, and work towards a variety of gi chokes.
- Develop sneak attacks with your own lapel that opponents can’t see coming.
- Use your opponent’s escape as an opportunity to finish the match with slick Ezekiel chokes.
- Leite is a highly successful international competitor known for his exceptional competition record and superb ability to teach high-level techniques!
- Make The Back The Last Stop For Opponents With Creative Controls And Slick Submissions From Lucas Leite!
|Back Take From Turtle Position||1:10|
|Back Take From Turtle Position Option 2||19:37|
|Turtle Attack When Can’t Insert A Hook||0|
|Ezekiel Choke When Opponent Escapes To Half Guard||10:57|
|Back take from standing body lock||21:19|
|Back take from stack pass||0|
|Back to Mount when opponent escapes||8:30|
|Back take vs knee slice||17:10|
|Back take from side control||23:42|