Sale Best Seller
Beginning Fundamentals by Steve Cohen
- Steve Cohen is a red/white belt with over 60 years of Judo experience, 40 of which he has helped develop some of the top Judo talen in North America!
- As a former Olympian and Olympic coach, Cohen has developed a unique series of drills that will allow rapid progression for Judokas of all levels.
- Fine tune your footwork with several drills designed to put you in perfect position to execute a variety of essential Judo techniques.
- Expand your foot sweep arsenal by using Cohen’s drills that put you in tune with the rhythm of the match and allow you to perform more effective foot sweeps!
- Raise your overall positional awareness with several Judo-specific movement sequences that will help you understand how your body should move on the mat.
- Beginning Fundamentals Is A 2-Part Masterclass On Essential Judo Drills That Will Help You Develop A Rock-Solid Foundation For Further Skill Expansion!
|State Of American Judo||0:47|
|How Do We Get Back||7:19|
|Footwork Drills - Single Leg Footwork Drills Forward||9:53|
|Lateral Footwork Drills||12:51|
|Lateral Hopping Drills||16:51|
|Advanced Footwork Drills||20:52|
|Single Leg Belt Drill||23:52|
|Foot Sweep Drills - Step And Sweep||0|
|Lateral Sweeping Drill||2:58|
|Push And Pull Drill||6:06|
|Judo Movement Drills - Shoulder Turning Drill||8:50|
|Hip Pivot Drill||10:47|
|Foot Pointing Drill||15:25|
|Posture And Hand Position||18:31|
|Teaching The Game||21:14|