Sale Best Seller
Beyond Technique by Federico Tisi
- Federico Tisi was the first Italian born person to earn a black belt in BJJ.
- Learn battle-tested concepts that apply across the grappling spectrum like preventative defense, how to create setups, creating advantageous angles, and more!
- Apply Federico’s easy-to-follow approach to develop a well-rounded Jiu-Jitsu game.
- Use effective setups to land submissions based on common defensive reactions from your opponent.
- Understand the finer details of guard retention in a way that makes getting back to guard much easier.
- Go Beyond Technique with Italy’s FIRST Black Belt Federico Tisi!
|Overview of the Instructional||0:27|
|Defining Concepts And Technique||1:12|
|Concept 1 / Always Create Setups / Armbar From Closed Guard||3:02|
|Concept 2 / Defend By Moving What You Can / Armbar Defense to Guard Pass||13:27|
|Review and Drill N. 1||21:36|
|Concept 3 / Prioritize Control Over Submission / Guard Retention||0|
|Concept 4 / Attack While Preventing Common Reactions / Triangle Choke Details||4:29|
|Review and Drill N.2||12:43|
|Concept 5 / Defend By Killing Angles / Triangle Choke Defense To Pass||14:22|
|Concept 6 / Focus On The Hips / Guard Retention||21:41|
|Review And Drill N.3||26:30|
|Concept 7 / Always Break The Opponent's Posture / Omoplata||0|
|Concept 8 / To Defend is to Anticipate / omoplata defense to pass n.1||10:38|
|Concept 9 / Always have a Plan B / omoplata defense to pass n.2||17:01|
|Concept 10 / Drill With Intention And Accuracy / final review||24:12|